Olaplex Pro Artist Awards
Olaplex, the brand that singlehandedly created the bond-building hair category, is launching its first-ever Olaplex Pro Artists Awards, celebrating the hair professionals who dedicate their careers to creating beautiful, healthy hair.
The Olaplex Pro Artist Awards are open to cosmetologists, barbers and students of the profession in the USA and Canada (excluding Quebec). The awards have seven categories:
- Hair Color: #olaplexproartists_haircolor
- Blonding: #olaplexproartists_blonding
- Fantasy Color: olaplexproartists_fantasy
- Olaplex Transformation: #olaplexproartists_transformation
- Curly and Textures Looks: #olaplexproartists_curl
- Extensions and Wigs: #olaplexproartists_extensions
- Bondshell: #olaplexproartists_bondshell
Olaplex Brand Ambassadors (Justin Anderson, Guy Tang, Christin Brown, Chad Kenyon, Bianca Hillier, and Tracey Cunningham) will review all entries and whittle it down to five finalists in each category. Once the five finalists are selected, it’s up to consumers to vote for their favorite in each category.
Winners in each category will receive a trip to a special event in Los Angeles with the Olaplex ambassadors.
Each entry must be made by a salon professional (or student) and they must use Olaplex in the creation of their look. Here’s how to enter:
- Take photos of your final creation and post them to Instagram using the appropriate hashtag (see above). Entries will be accepted from June 25 – September 25, 2021
- There is no limit to how many categories a professional may enter
- There are no artistic limits on the look – the only requirement is that the look uses an Olaplex product and they tell us which OLAPLEX product they used
Finalists in each category will be announced on December 6, 2021. Finalist voting will be from December 7 – 21, 2021, with the winners in each category announced via a virtual ceremony on January 9, 2022.