OLAPLEX Launches Pro App For Professional Hair Stylists
OLAPLEX is dedicated to offering the latest interactive tools in its continued support of the global professional hair stylist community
Santa Barbara, CA – January 14, 2021 – OLAPLEX, the brand that singlehandedly created the bond building hair category, is excited to launch the OLAPLEX Pro App, a completely reimagined and modernized app available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store on February 1, 2021. Designed exclusively for the professional hair stylist in mind, this app bridges the gap between online and offline at the salon and is the hair stylists go-to for information on the brand. This technology with added features and benefits including online OLAPLEX certification, a professional tool kit for hair health diagnosis, an Ask A Pro instant messaging feature and an affiliate program will transform the way salon professionals interact with the brand globally in real time.
“Since the very beginning when our professional No 1 Bond Multiplier in-salon treatment took the hair care industry by storm and became a social media phenomenon, OLAPLEX has always been a brand at the forefront of technology,” said JuE Wong, Chief Executive Officer of OLAPLEX. “We are so excited to streamline the way in which we communicate and support our hair stylists with the OLAPLEX Pro App, our new tool that is globally seamless offering hair diagnostic tools, and real time advice before, during and after a salon service.”
This app incorporates new features and benefits including:
- OLAPLEX Certification- available in English and Spanish.
- OLAPLEX Education Manual- view within the app or download to your device. Also available in English and Spanish.
- Tips and tricks
- Diagnostic tools – a color wheel and hair health tool kit including elasticity, porosity and cuticle tests, analyzation, and recommendations.
- Level Finder – uses your phone’s built-in camera to take a picture of your client’s hair to show which level your client is currently at and which level they want to go to so hair colorists can safely transition color to another hair level. Also provides tips and inspiration when changing levels.
- Ask a Pro – an instant messaging tool to speak with an OLAPLEX Pro in real time.
- Look of the week – how to achieve the latest in innovative hair color with steps and formulas.
- Stylist Spotlight – highlights one OLAPLEX certified stylist every week providing their tips and tricks, featured looks and hair care philosophy.
- Trending topics – the most popular styles and colors.
- Professional only blogs.
- FAQ – to provide advice to stylists on the correct protocol when using the professional and retail products in conjunction with a myriad of salon services.
- Professional purchasing (US/Domestic only)
- Earn commission through the Stylist Affiliate Program (Coming soon)
The OLAPLEX Pro App will launch exclusively on February 1, 2021 and will be available to registered OLAPLEX salon professionals worldwide.
Our humble beginnings started in a California garage, and since 2014, the brand quickly became a global sensation, paving the way for a completely new category of haircare called “bond-building.” Today, OLAPLEX is one of the largest independent hair care brands in the world with over 100 worldwide patents. Our exclusive scientifically proven technology restores damaged and compromised hair by repairing it from the inside out with our single multi-patented ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate. Simply put, this first-of-its-kind ingredient works two-fold to protect the hair from free radicals while simultaneously also being able to re-link the disulfide bonds back together. For all hair types, it provides immediate results to repair the 5 types of damage including chemical services, heat styling, mechanical damage, environmental damage and lifestyle or physiological changes.
OLAPLEX limits their secondary packaging which helps with their “clean and well” status.
*Prevention of 7000 Mt or 15mm pounds of GHG from being emitted into the environment.
*Saving 23 mm gallons of water- this is equivalent of providing 73K households of their average daily water consumption
*Saving 17k trees from being cut down and 9k acres of US land from being deforested.