AllSaints Fragrance Collection
Unisex fragrance collection channels the contemporary fashion brand’s independent attitude and spirit.
AllSaints, the global contemporary fashion brand, introduces six distinct unisex fragrances. The brand’s unique and disruptive offering explores scent in a way only AllSaints can – with an edgy delicacy that is full of unexpected contradictions.
AllSaints promotes the idea of diverse individuality and is known for collections that invite their global community to express their individual style, creative impulses, and unique identity. No one thing defines who you are, and the fragrance collection explores this idea through scent and design. The fragrances in the AllSaints fragrance collection were created to contrast, compliment, and contradict, inviting both men and women to feel liberated by the fragrances’ capacity to open the boundless doors of self-expression.
The fragrances within the collection—Sunset Riot, Metal Wave, Incense City, Flora Mortis, Leather Skies and Concrete Rain — pay tribute to the dichotomies that exist within the brand, and mirror the juxtapositions that exist within the consumer’s own life. Elements pulled from natural and industrial landscapes complement one another: leather and silver metal mingle with flora and wood, while sun and sand are met with smoke and concrete. These rare combinations inspire an olfactory experience that is uniquely AllSaints.
To explore the stories behind the scents, visit AllSaints.com
ALLSAINTS SUNSET RIOT EAU DE PARFUM, 3.4FL OZ./100ML
- Fragrance Classification: Addictive. Explosive. Amber.
- Fragrance Description: The setting of the sun is majestic, calming and often. A riot
exemplifies upheaval and defiance mixed with hope and energy. The juxtaposition of these two moments, one of peace and the other of disturbance, is symbolic of imperfect balance.
- Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Orange Flower, Cedar Wood
ALLSAINTS METAL WAVE EAU DE PARFUM, 3.4FL OZ./100ML
- Fragrance Classification: Unexpected. Layered. Musk.
- Fragrance Description: Metal is inherently masculine, industrial and familiar. A wave is abstract yet natural and ever living. The integration of the two creates an uncommon,
unbreakable connection leaving nothing but wonder in its wake.
- Fragrance Notes: Juniper Berry, Magnolia, Papyrus Wood
ALLSAINTS INCENSE CITY EAU DE PARFUM, 3.4FL OZ./100ML
- Fragrance Classification: Provocative. Hedonistic. Oriental.
- Fragrance Description: Incense is mystical, spiritual, and restorative. The city is tangible, provocative, wild and full of energy. The fusing of these two states evokes a strong sense of duality.
- Fragrance Notes: Cypress, Cedar Wood, Incense
ALLSAINTS CONCRETE RAIN EAU DE PARFUM, 3.4FL OZ./100ML
- Fragrance Classification: Invigorating. Tranquil. Musk.
- Fragrance Description: A surface defined by its solidity and fortitude that only intensifies with time. Its strength and permanence endure the unwavering physicality of all elements. The invigorating freshness awakens your senses. The tranquility rejuvenates your mind. Each glistening droplet provides innate ease and sense of comfort. Together, they create a foundation composed of nuanced beauty, endless complexity and enduring possibility.
- Fragrance Notes: Silver Rain, Orchid, Sensual Musk
ALLSAINTS FLORA MORTIS EAU DE PARFUM, 3.4FL OZ./100ML
- Fragrance Classification: Enigmatic. Indelible. Floral.
- Fragrance Description: A flower is open, full of light & life, and symbolic of beauty. Mortis, the Latin word for death, is dark, final, and feared. Both unforgettable and both celebrated, marking a beginning and an ending – nonetheless, momentous.
- Fragrance Notes: Black Pepper, Smoky Orchid, Amber Wood
ALLSAINTS LEATHER SKIES EAU DE PARFUM, 3.4FL OZ./100ML
- Fragrance Classification: Primal. Sensual. Leather.
- Fragrance Description: Leather is intrinsically animalistic and overtly physical with a sense of warmth & richness. The sky is an expansive display that is indefinite, ever changing and seemingly out of reach. Both part of something larger, one tangible and the other transcendent, uniting to emit a sense of intimacy & comfort.
- Fragrance Notes: Olibanum, Leather, Black Sandalwood
The bottle design is a precise articulation that is based on a single confident juxtaposition of elements – a sparse and classical bottle form is rendered unique through its juxtaposition with a concrete cap. The elements of the fragrance bottle and carton were photographed using dead stock of original instant film – in itself a nod to the way that memory is so inherently linked to the olfactory experience. The film was used to paint with light to create compelling image memories. These images were then placed both within the bottles themselves and on the reverse side of the fragrance carton.
The AllSaints Fragrance Collection will be available in-stores and online at Shoppers Drug Mart and Hudson’s Bay for $99.00 each from September 7, 2021
Established in London in 1994, AllSaints is a global brand with an independent spirit. We are a community that starts with our worldwide customer base, spread over 150 countries worldwide, across all ages and demographics. Headquartered in East London with studios in LA, Taipei, Seoul and Tokyo, our more than 3,000 global team members work hand-in-hand with our 100 manufacturing partners and 50 brand business partners to create full collections of womenswear, menswear and accessories. We also proudly deliver every aspect of the brand experience in- house, from store design and construction to our online platforms.
The AllSaints wardrobe is a catalyst for individuality, a uniform without uniformity, that our customers can create for themselves from our 300+ international stores, concessions, and franchises across 31 countries as well as our online platforms. Throughout the design and manufacturing of all our collections, AllSaints has a deep commitment to responsible practice – from sourcing raw materials to reducing water usage, to being a member of Better Cotton Initiative and Responsible Wool Standard.
This commitment extends to our company culture and operations. From the recruitment process to training all employees on diversity, equality, and unconscious-bias, AllSaints prides itself on being an inclusive and respectful working environment.
Find out more visit AllSaints.com