The Blonds NYFW2020
Hair Design by Moroccanoil Artistic Director Kevin Hughes
INSPIRATION: “The show is centered around an over-the-top spectacle, where goddesses, muses and icons meet,” said Kevin Hughes, Moroccanoil Artistic Director. “We wanted to create looks that radiate opulence and abundance while complementing the textures of feathers, chains, snakeskin and crystals.”
GET THE LOOK
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment –or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for finer tones—to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Apply Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion throughout the hair to nourish and prep strands before blow drying.
- Next, blow dry hair using the Moroccanoil Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Dryer and Moroccanoil Ceramic 55 MM Round Brush.
- Create a deep side part or center part, and spray Moroccanoil Perfect Defense throughout to protect hair before flat ironing the entire head with Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Iron.
- Gather all the hair into a low ponytail and secure using an elastic cord.
- Then, sculpt baby hair curls using the Moroccanoil Strong Hold Gel along the hair line into swirls and curls.
- Finish the look using Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
Where to buy: Moroccanoil.com
Kevin Hughes: Instagram @hairbyeleven